- This event has passed.
June 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
On-site worship occurs on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. During the service of worship at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, June 27, we will hear our Senior Pastor candidate preach.
For the well-being of our congregation and our community, the church has established health and safety precautions to minimize risk for those attending our gatherings. The SPC COVID-19 Task Force recently doubled potential occupancy in the Sanctuary for our services of worship. To ensure that we can safely accommodate any members who want to attend worship on-site for this important date in the life of our congregation, we will observe the following protocols:
- Pre-registration will not be required for Sunday, June 27.
- We will wear face coverings over our noses and mouths while inside the building.
- We will further expand our seating capacity beginning June 27 by offering two seating sections:
- The transepts will continue to offer socially distant seating, which we anticipate unvaccinated members may prefer.
- The center sections of the nave will be completely open without restrictions; we anticipate many vaccinated members may be more comfortable selecting a seat in these pews.
To better prepare you for what other conditions to expect as you return to on-site worship, you may learn more here.
If you cannot gather with us for worship in person, we hope you will gather with us in spirit by joining us remotely through our live worship webcast. Visit the live webcast page of the church website to access the worship video. Other worship documents, including the bulletin (.pdf format), also may be accessed from the live webcast page or the worship archive.
More about Candidacy Weekend at Shadyside Presbyterian Church
Read the announcement from our Pastor Nominating Committee and join us for other candidacy weekend events, including the congregational meeting scheduled to occur immediately following worship on Sunday, June 27.
Missed a service?
Visit the worship archive to explore past worship services and discover resources for enhancing your personal devotional time as we face an extended period of physical separation from our community of faith.