Detail of Shadyside Presbyterian Church’s Nativity Window, located at the center of the south transept in the Sanctuary. The window was manufactured by Tiffany Glass Company and installed when the church was erected in 1890. It is the only original stained glass window remaining at Shadyside Presbyterian Church. The window is based on the 1522 painting “The Holy Night” (also known as “The Adoration of the Shepherds”) by Correggio, who was a contemporary of Raphael. Depicted are the Infant Jesus and His mother Mary. Those surrounding the Child are illuminated by a radiance that emanates from Him. Photograph taken by Mary Jane Bent.